Thursday, June 7, 2018

RECAP OF SELECTIONS FROM 05/19/18

Preakness (G1) at Pimlico: Lost my entire $50 allocated bankroll despite JUSTIFY ($2.80) winning the second leg of the Triple Crown. Relatively easy to do when playing trifectas with horses that don’t crack the top three. Disappointing, but I had a cushion to play with due to some handicapping success in one of the undercard races.

Dixie (G2) at Pimlico: Was washed off the turf, but had no impact on yours truly as my top selection (FROSTMOURNE) was scratched.

Gallorette (G3) at Pimlico: Now three-for-four at the mile-and-one-sixteenth distance on turf, ULTRA BRAT ($5.40) ran to her wagering support as she won by an impressive 10 ¼ lengths. Unfortunately, I wasn’t on her bandwagon.

Maryland Sprint (G3) at Pimlico: SWITZERLAND ($7.80) made my $20 win ticket worth something as well as keying an $11.20 exacta, which I had five times. Why can’t all the races be this easy?

The post RECAP OF SELECTIONS FROM 05/19/18 appeared first on TVG - HORSE RACING INSIDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment