Friday, December 29, 2017

RECAP OF SELECTIONS FROM 12/09/17

Kingarvie at Woodbine: The farther the distance, the better for SILENT STING ($6.60) as he won his two-turn debut while never finishing worse than second in his four race career. More importantly, I suggested in my wagering strategies a $20 win bet on his nose, so it was positive way to begin what turned out to be profitable afternoon.

Garland of Roses at Aqueduct: If I told you I hit all my win, exacta and trifecta recommended wagers in this race, you might be impressed. And indeed I did. But the payoffs ($4.90 to win, $8.70 for $2 exacta and $5.70 for $1 trifecta) were so miniscule that it’s not really that much to brag about. But I did show a profit in the race!

Starlet (G1) at Los Alamitos Race Course: No harm, no foul in this race as my top selection (WAR HEROINE) scratched, rendering my all-in $50 win wager on her a moot point.

Futurity (G1) at Los Alamitos Race Course: Yes, there was a questionable and controversial disqualification in this Grade 1 event. But no matter the final official result, I had the exacta ($9.10 for $1) as I held the winning ticket for all three horses that crossed the wire first. Fun and profitable afternoon of playing the races!

The post RECAP OF SELECTIONS FROM 12/09/17 appeared first on TVG - HORSE RACING INSIDER BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment